Today's quiz question:
What unusual sporting achievement is shared by Steve Carell, Jim Carrey and Keanu Reeves?
We offer film reviews by respected UK film critics David Quinlan and Alan Frank.
Ask the Greybeards - send us your film question and we'll do our best to answer.
We provide free film quizzes of varying difficulty - ideal for parties, family gatherings or pub events.
Our latest reviews:
- Bigger Splash, A - Not even a fiercely naturalistic performance from Fiennes can save this sordid sun-and-sex saga, based on a rather better French film, La Piscine/The Swimming...
- I'll See You in My Dreams - A sweet 'n' gentle, grey-dating movie, with Danner (Gwyneth Paltrow's mum) in a Diane Keaton kind of role as a willowy 60something retiree whose husband died 20 years...
- Noble - An inspiring true story doesn't quite get its just deserts in this slightly chaotic biopic that hops between timelines so abruptly that you might be forgiven for...
- Concussion - It seems amazing that it took so long for the physical dangers of American football, in particular long-term brain damage that would drive some sufferers out of their...
- Point Break - I reckon that it would be hard, if not impossible to come up with a better description of the job of a film critic than Albert Einsteinís explanation of his celebrated...
- Dad's Army - Why?
Yes, I realise the question is painfully obvious but it still needs to be asked.
The first film version of the classic television series was released some...
- Trumbo - The trials and tribulations of blacklisted Hollywood screenwriter Dalton Trumbo (Breaking Bad's Cranston) are painfully portrayed in this largely factual...
- Goosebumps - A junior league fantasy horror bumped along at some speed by director Letterman and the distinctive music of Danny Elfman.
Arriving at Madison, Delaware (the film was...